How Do I Select a Seat on Allegiant Air?
Do you wish to select your seat on the flight in advance? Are you worried that you might not get your favorite seat on your flight? However, if you have an Allegiant Air booking, you must not worry anymore. With Allegiant air seat selection, customers can pick their preferred to eat on Allegiant flights.
After all, Allegiant air is one of those air carriers that tries its best to provide all the onboard and offboard comforts to its customers. With a great fleet size, it has been serving a large number of passengers on a daily basis.
So, if you want to know how to select a seat on an Allegiant flight, you will get all the necessary details in this blog. Therefore, stay tuned with us till the end to learn everything about the seat selection policy of Allegiant Air and its process.
How can I pick my favorite seat on Allegiant Air Flight?
As per the Allegiant air seat selection policy, the customers can choose the seats on the flights. Now, let us get into the step-by-step process of selecting a preferred seat. Follow any of the below-given methods:
Seat Selection via the Official website:
- First, browse Allegiant airline’s official site.
- Second, use your correct password and username to log in to your account.
- Then, go to the manage booking section and enter your flight booking number. Moreover, you have to enter the last name of the passenger also.
- After that, you will see the list of your bookings. You have to choose the flight for which you have to make a seat selection.
- Now, click on the seat selection tab.
- Furthermore, you will be taken to a new page where you will see a seat map.
- So, choose your seat as per your preference.
- Now, you need to verify and make the payment for the Allegiant air seat selection.
- Finally, when you complete the payment process, you will get a confirmation mail from the airline.
Seat Selection via Phone Call:
- Dial the Allegiant Air customer service phone number +1 (702) 505-8888 or +1-888-978-0366 if you want to choose your preferred seat quickly and easily on the Allegiant flight.
- Then, listen to the IVR prompts to choose the language you are comfortable talking in.
- Next, you have to wait for the airline to connect you to the live agent at Allegiant, who will help you in the seat selection process.
- Then, you need to share your flight booking number and the surname of the passenger.
- After that, the Allegiant air live agent will perform all the steps.
Therefore, even if you are not able to follow the online process for seat selection, you can directly talk to the Allegiant Air person to choose your seat on the flight.
What is the Allegiant air seat selection policy?
Now that you know the process of seat selection, you must also have an idea of Allegiant’s air seat selection policy. Here are the points that come under the policy:
- As per the flight selection policy of Allegiant Air, passengers can select their seats on Allegiant flights at the time of booking with a nominal fee.
- Also, you need to pay extra charges in addition to the flight fare if you make any seating upgrade on the assigned seat by the system.
- Moreover, once you have printed your boarding pass and arrived at the airport to board the flight, you are not eligible to change your assigned seat.
There is no certainty that the seat you want to choose will remain available til the time of check-in. So, if you wish to fly with your own seat choice, just call on the Allegiant Air customer service number now.
What is the Allegiant Air seat selection fee?
If you are thinking about how much I need to pay to choose a seat on an Allegiant Air flight, then go through the following:
- Passengers choosing their seats on Allegiant Air need to pay a certain amount.
- However, the exact Allegiant air seat selection fee depends on the travel route and the travel type you are having. Also, it depends on the row you are choosing a seat from
- Moreover, the seat selection fee of Allegiant Air ranges from $7 to $21.
- For more comfort on Allegiant flights, you can choose Allegiant Extra and Legroom+ options. The cost for this ranges from $30 to $35 per trip.
If you still have any confusion about the fee structure of allegiant seat choice, you can call on the customer service phone number, +1 (702) 505-8888 or +1-888-978-0366.
Related Faqs for Allegiant Air Seat Selection:
Is seat selection possible on Allegiant Air?
Yes. Under the Allegiant Air seat selection policy, the customers are allowed to select the seat of their choice.
“I see my seat “not assigned” on my Allegiant air ticket” What should I do?
Customers who have not bought any seats (“not assigned”) will get their Allegiant air seat assignment done by the airline system for free. They can view their allotted seats after they have completed their online check-in process. It starts 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
Does Allegiant guarantee families sit together?
There is no guarantee that you will be seated together with your family. For this, you need to call the Allegiant airline customer service team for seat selection. However, Allegiant air staff members try their best to accommodate the families together.
Should I pay for the seat selection assignment on allegiant?
The moment you check in for your Allegiant flight, the airline will assign a seat for you at no cost. However, if you select your seat prior to this, you need to pay extra charges.
Some More About Allegiant Air:-
- How do I Talk to a Person at Allegiant Air?
- Allegiant Air Reservations
- Allegiant Air Priority Access
- How do I get the best deals on Allegiant Air?
- Allegiant Air Unaccompanied Minors
- Allegiant Air Baggage Policy
- How to Change My Flight on Allegiant?
- Allegiant Air en Español Numero de Teléfono
- Allegiant Air Vacation Packages
- What is Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy?
- Allegiant Air Military Discounts
- How do I get in touch with Allegiant Air?