Has your travel plan changed due to some unforeseen reasons? Now, do you wish to change your existing flight with Allegiant airlines? There is no need to worry. Opt for the Allegiant change flight process and change your flight without any hassle. Allegiant is a great airline, and it understands that passengers’ changes are very normal while planning a trip. Therefore, it facilitates travelers with a comprehensive change flight policy. You can alter your reservation whenever you want to fly without any stress to your dream destination. So, go ahead and book your flight tickets now with Allegiant Airlines and stay worry-free about all changes.
Know About the Allegiant Flight Change Policy!
If you are a flexible traveler and want to change your flight, you must know the flight change policy of the airline. After that, initiate the Allegiant Air change flight procedure with no extra effort. Read all the points related to the flight change policy carefully and proceed accordingly. Moreover, the change policy is different for Trip Flex purchases and without Trip Flex purchases. Let’s proceed further to know all about this.
Without Trip Flex
If you don’t have Trip Flex, then read out the following points before changing your flight.
- You are allowed to change your flight up to seven days before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- Moreover, changes to a particular portion of the flight depend on availability.
- You may have to pay a small change fee of $25 per segment per person.
- Moreover, if your new flight fare is more than the original one after changing an Allegiant flight, then you are entitled to pay that difference.
Travelers are responsible for any change in the fares of the flight.
With Trip Flex
If you have included Trip Flex in your reservation, then you will be bestowed with some phenomenal benefits. Changing or canceling your flight is way easier if your purchase includes Trip Flex. Some important points related to the change policy of itineraries including trip Flex are stated below.
- You can cancel the Trip Flex within 24 hours of the purchase for a full refund. Purchase Allegiant Airlines tickets with Trip Flex for the utmost flexibility.
- If your itinerary includes Trip Flex, then there is no need to pay any change fee.
- Please note that it is limited to one-time usage. If you make any further request for change or cancelation, then it will be counted as without Trip Flex.
- If someone cancels Trip Flex online, then a non-transferable and non-refundable voucher will be issued to you that you can use for future traveling.
Flyers can easily change their Allegiant Airlines flights for a pleasant journey.
Can I Change my Flight on Allegiant Air?
Yes, as mentioned above, you can change your flight very easily with the airline. However, you may or may not be charged with a change fee. Check out the fare rules of the fare you purchase and discover whether you need to pay the amount or not.
How to Change the Allegiant Airlines Flight?
Changing the current flight with Allegiant Airlines is no big deal. Apply some simple steps on the official site, and you are done with the change. Check out the following steps to change the flight.
- To initiate the Allegiant change flight process, go to the official website allegiantair.com of the airline.
- Click on the “Manage Trip” button on the top of the page, and input the required details.
- Lastly, click on the “find my trip” option to change your flight effortlessly.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and confirm your change easily.
Flyers can even contact the customer service agents of the airline to change their flight in a fraction of a second.