Have you made a booking with Allegiant Airlines, but now there is a sudden change in your travel plan? Do you wish to change your current flight with the airline? Well, put all your worries aside, and initiate the Allegiant Airlines change flight process at much ease. The airline understands all the concerns of its passengers, and therefore, it offers plenty of incredible services. All these amenities can help you to fly amidst sheer convenience and luxury.
With Allegiant Airlines, you don’t have to take stress about the change of your travel plans. Moreover, it is a perfect choice for flexible travelers. Change of travel plans is quite normal, and it can become a hassle. That’s why make the use of the manage booking option and change your flight with minimal effort. With this beneficial option, you can apply sort of modifications to your existing reservation. So let’s proceed further and find more about the flight change policy of the airline.
Rules Associated with Allegiant Airlines Flight Change Policy
There are certain rules that you need to know before changing or canceling your existing reservation. Keep all these points in mind, and have a stress-free travel experience. Here are some important points:
- As per the Allegiant Airlines change flight policy, you can change your flight within 24 hours of reservation without any additional fee.
- Visit the “Manage Trip” section on the airline’s official site to apply the required changes. Moreover, you can even contact the airline via email or its phone number. Make sure to mention your confirmation number in the email to expedite your request.
- After 24 hours, all the bookings are non-refundable, and the airline will issue the credit vouchers for qualifying cancelations or changes.
- Please note that travelers are not permitted to change their flight within one week of their departure. Moreover, Allegiant will not issue any credit unless one has purchased Trip Flex.
- Change to any portion of the itinerary is subject to availability.
- If your new reservation is more expensive than the earlier one, then the fare difference needs to be paid. However, Allegiant will give you a credit voucher if it is less costly. This voucher can be used for future travel.
Changes to Booking Purchased with Trip Flex
If your itinerary includes Trip Flex, then you will be facilitated with extra flexibility. There is no need to pay a change fee, and you can make changes or cancel your booking up to 1 hour prior to the scheduled take-off of your flight. Without Trip Flex, $75 requires to be paid as a change fee. Purchase Allegiant Airlines tickets with Trip Flex, and avail maximum benefits.
If one wants to make changes to a vacation package, then he needs to do it at least 72 hours or more before the scheduled departure.
Steps to Change the Flight Online
Changing the flight with Allegiant Airlines is not a big task because it requires minimal effort. Travelers just have to implement a couple of clicks on the airline’s official site to change their flight. Here are the steps for the same:
- Browse the official website of Allegiant Airlines.
- Locate the “Manage Trip” option on the top of the right side of the screen. Click on it.
- On the opened new section. Fill your flight details carefully.
- You can pull up your itinerary details in three ways, such as by confirmation, by email, and by debit or credit card.
- Choose your preferred method, and enter the details accordingly.
- Lastly, click on the “Find my trip” option, and it will fetch out all the required details.
- Click on the “Change flight” tab, and change your flight in the flick of a moment.
With all these simple steps, you can launch the Allegiant Airlines change flight process with no additional effort.