Trusted by many
Best price guaranteed
Safe and Secure
Our Worldwide Guide
Allegiant Airlines Booking | Allegiant Flight Reservations Site
Are you searching for the best travel deals on tickets and holiday packages? If yes, make an Allegiant Airlines booking on the official site and get access to low-fares to your dream destination.
The airline is a perfect choice for flyers looking to complete a journey at the lowest fares. No matter what your preferred destination is, Allegiant Airlines will take you there without hitting hard on your wallet. In addition, there is no shortage of deals and discounts on flight tickets and holiday packages on the airline’s official site.
Traveling with Allegiant would be a dream come true moment for you. The onboard facilities are designed while keeping your convenience in mind. Opt for the Allegiant Airline Reservations option and embark on a journey that you have never imagined before.
Know About Allegiant Airlines
Allegiant is an ultra-low-cost airline that was founded in January 1997, operating charter and scheduled flights. The flag carrier provides top-notch amenities, including comfortable and reclining seats, extra legroom, complimentary drinks, and snacks. Besides, the in-flight entertainment system is beyond great, and flyers can download movies and videos via the high-speed internet. Moreover, with the “Allegiant Airlines book a flight” option, one can purchase tickets to a preferred destination with much ease. In addition, the airline has a fleet size of 114, flying to 129 destinations around the globe and headquarters in Summerlin, Nevada, US.
How to Book Allegiant Airline Tickets Conveniently by Using Online Methods?
Allegiant Airlines offers different approaches to booking flight tickets without any additional efforts because it understands that passengers have different choices. Some want to use the online method to confirm a reservation, while others don’t feel comfortable using online forms.
Online booking methods are less time-consuming, and you don’t even need to step out of your comfort zone to make Allegiant Airlines Booking.
Allegiant Airlines Official Site
The official website of Allegiant Airlines is the most used method by travelers to book flight tickets. The website has a user-friendly interface, allowing people to make a booking in a fraction of a second.
Here are the steps to purchase online flight tickets at much ease:
- First, go to allegiantair.com.
- Click on the “Book Flights” tab.
- You have to fill out all the available fields to confirm your Allegiant Airlines booking.
- Pick your preferred trip type.
- Enter your departure and the final destinations in the specified fields.
- You need to choose your departure and the return date.
- Enter the number of travelers going on the same trip with you.
- Once you have inserted all these required details, click on the “search” button.
- A list will open on your screen that contains the available flight options.
- Select the flight that suits your preferences and budget to fly without wrecking your bank balance.
- Confirm your ticket by making the final payment.
- At last, the booking team will send a flight confirmation mail.
Allegiant Airlines Mobile App
Another online method to book tickets to any of the Allegiant Airlines destinations is the airline’s mobile app. The app is absolutely free to download and has all the features to make your trip memorable. Navigate to the booking section of the app, and input all details to purchase flight tickets conveniently.
Insert the mandatory information, and review the list of available flights. Most importantly, turn on the notification bell to receive the latest updates and check the availability of the lowest fares.
Offline Method to Book Tickets Easily
Many people don’t know how to use offline methods to book flight tickets. Are you also one of them? In that case, don’t fret because the airline offers the simplest offline booking method as well.
Firstly, Dial the Allegiant Airlines Booking phone number, and buy flight tickets with the assistance of the executive. The airline agents are available throughout the day and night to assist travelers in need. Establish a connection over the phone, and share your details with the assigned agent. He will tell you the available flight options, and book tickets in the wink of an eye.
Allegiant Airlines Manage Your Booking Effortlessly
Have you confirmed your Allegiant Airlines Booking and now looking for different ways to manage it? Use the Allegiant Airlines manage booking option and modify your reservation with no extra effort. This beneficial option has been made available for the ease of travelers so that they can apply the necessary changes without any hassle.
In addition, flyers can also make upgrades like seat reservations in advance, pre-meal selection, and excess baggage allowance.
Steps to Manage Your Allegiant Booking Online
- Visit the official website of Allegiant Airlines.
- Check out the top right side of the page to find out the “Manage Trip” option. Click on it.
- The new page will open on your screen where you need to add your flight details.
- Firstly, enter the first name of the flyer.
- Secondly, insert his last name.
- After that, add the confirmation number and proceed further.
- Lastly, click on the “Find My Trip” tab, and review your itinerary details.
Dial Allegiant Airlines customer service phone number to resolve any issue in this process. Moreover, you can ask them to apply changes on your behalf. Besides, download the airline’s official app and make seamless changes at your fingertips.
What Changes Can You Apply through the Allegiant Manage Booking Option?
You can make plenty of changes to the ticket through the manage booking facility, and some of them are given below:
- Canceling the existing flight
- Changing the name and date
- Selecting the desired seats
- Adding the extra baggage to your itinerary
- Requesting any special service
- Pre-ordering a meal
- Changing seat assignment
- Requesting a ticket refund
- Adding extra baggage
How to Check-in Policy with Allegiant Airlines Booking?
Flyers can do the check-in for an Allegiant Airlines booking on the web, app, kiosk center, and the ticket counter. Moreover, the online check-in process begins 24 hours to 60 minutes before scheduled flight departure. While check-in, one can download the boarding pass, e-ticket and choose the preferred seats before flying. Most importantly, the airline advises to reach the airport two hours before departure and complete the check-in process on time.
First, let’s talk about the online mode of check-in:
Allegiant Airlines Online Check-in:
Allegiant Airlines opens its Check-in window before 24 hours of the departure time and flyers can get the boarding pass.
Again, you have two options when it comes to online check-in: they are:
- Move to the Allegiant Airlines official site on your web browser to do online flight check-in.
- Head towards the check-in section
- Enter all the necessary details, such as name, flight number, and other important fields, as asked by the portal.
- Press the “Continue” button.
- Choose the flight and follow the online instructions to check-in.
- Your boarding pass will appear in front of you.
- While check-in, you can also choose a desired seat and purchase extra baggage as per the travel requirements.
Allegiant Airlines Check-in Through the Mobile App:
Allegiant permits flyers to do mobile check-in at least 24 hours before departure and make a seat reservation in advance. However, you are eligible for mobile check-in if,
i) You have an electronic ticket
ii) You are able to access your Allegiant Airlines booking with a confirmation code
iii) Not traveling with an infant or pet
iv) You are not a special need passenger
By following these simple steps, you can do flight check via the mobile app
Log in to Manage Travel or use the Allegiant iPhone or Android app.
- You can then upgrade to Priority Access, add a seat, or add a bag.
- Advanced check-in is accessible online and on the Allegiant mobile app starting 24 hours before the planned flight departure.
In both the above conditions, you need to print the boarding pass and bring it at the time of boarding.
Allegiant Airlines Check-in at the Airport
You can also check-in for the flight directly at the airport when you go to board the flight. After you show up at the airport, you have to show your travel documents and a legit government-issued ID card. This is the most traditional way the passengers have been following till now. But because of these reasons, people have begun to go for the alternative option, that is, checking in online.
Here are a few things, which you need to remember while check-in at the airport counter
- Passengers above 18 years of age or an unaccompanied minor between 15 to 17 years must carry an ID card.
- Airport security wait times may differ; therefore, ensure to reach the airport two hours before departure.
- Allegiant charges USD 5 to print a single boarding pass at the airport counter, so carry your boarding pass.
- Remember that the airport check-in closes 45 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy
Allegiant Airlines allows travelers to change or cancel a flight reservation anytime before departure. Moreover, one can refuse to pay the penalty for canceling a ticket within 24 hours of the actual booking. In order to make your journey hassle-free, take a look at the important guidelines on the airline’s flight cancellation policy.
Here are the ultimate points that you must know about the Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy:
- If you have purchased a Trip Flex fare, make a one-time change to the date, arrival, and departure destination. However, the team will impose an additional fee as per the Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy.
- For canceling a standard ticket after 24 hours of the booking, pay $75 per segment, and the fee is non-refundable.
- Passengers can use Trip Flex to cancel an Allegiant Airlines booking for once.
- Remember that all credit vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- If your flight is canceled or delayed by the airline due to bad weather conditions, claim compensation. Besides, you can request them to arrange another flight for the next day.
- There is no penalty for canceling a ticket in accordance with death in the family, government orders, and health issues.
For more details, visit its official website or speak with the airline’s flight representative.
Allegiant Airlines 24-hours Cancellation Policy
As you already learned about the standard cancellation policy of Allegiant Air, here are some of the important points that you must know about Allegiant Air 24-hours cancellation policy:
- The 24-hours cancellation policy of Allegiant Air allows you to save your money by canceling your Allegiant Airline Tickets.
How to Cancel an Allegiant Airlines Booking Online?
Nowadays, people prefer to cancel a flight ticket online while sitting at home or office and save time and effort. With the help of the “Manage Trip” option, anyone can make seamless ticket upgrades depending on the trip’s requirements.
If you wish to cancel your Allegiant Airlines booking online via the site, follow the given below steps
- Firstly, open the airline’s official site on your web browser.
- Now click on the “Manage Travel” section to cancel your flight booking.
- Enter your last name and ticket reference code of six digits.
- After that, click on the “Find My Trip” button.
- After that, select the flight you want to cancel and hit the “Cancel Booking” tab.
- In the final step, you will receive a confirmation mail from the Allegiant Airlines team.
However, if you are unable to cancel bookings online, feel free to reach out to the flight representative. You can request them to cancel a flight on your behalf.
Allegiant Airlines Baggage Policy
Allegiant Airlines permits flyers to travel with one personal item and a carry-on bag at no extra cost. Personal items for which you are eligible on flights include a purse, laptop bag, suitcase, or laptop bag. The maximum size limit of these items should not exceed 7 x 15 x 16 inches. Moreover, you can keep them under the seat in front of you.
- According to the baggage policy of Allegiant Air, you can take small personal items like a backpack or a purse for free of cost.
- You need to pay for a carry-on bag, and its maximum size should be 9*14*22 inches.
- Travelers can travel with one carry-on bag, including a roll-abroad bag, a garment, or a tote bag. The bag is subjected to an extra fee.
- It is mandatory to fit a carry-on bag in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
- As per the baggage policy, the maximum weight of the carry-on bag should be 11.34 kg.
- A jacket, diaper bag, umbrella, duty-free items, assistive devices like wheelchairs, walkers, and crutches do not count as carry-on bags.
- You need to pay extra fees per bag for overweight and oversize baggage.
- On Allegiant flights, flyers can carry up to four checked baggage.
- The maximum dimension per bag is 80 inches or 203 centimeters, and the weight is 40 pounds or 18 kilograms.
- The size limits include handles and wheels of the checked baggage.
Allegiant Airlines Baggage Fee
If you have made Allegiant Airlines reservations, then you need to know about the baggage fees.
Standard Allegiant Air Baggage Fee:
- At the gate: $75 per bag.
- At Airport: $50 per bag.
- Pre-departure: $45 per bag.
- At Booking: $18 to $35 per bag.
Overweight Baggage Fee:
- 33 to 46 kgs of baggage: $75 extra per bag.
- 18 to 32 kgs of baggage: $50 extra per bag.
Oversize Baggage Fee:
- Baggage size more than 203.2 cms: $75 extra per bag.
The baggage Fee on Allegiant Air may vary according to the travel class. Speak with the customer service team to know more about the baggage policy.
Embark on a Delightful Journey by Booking Allegiant Airline Tickets!
Are you looking for a suitable airline that promises to deliver the best on-board experience? Well, book tickets on Allegiant Airlines flights & have a pleasurable journey. The airline is hell-bent on providing the best to the guests, and therefore it designs all its facilities keeping flyer’s concerns’ in mind. Once you make Allegiant your travel partner, you will get hands-on numerous benefits.
- Stunning customer service: Allegiant has 24*7 customer service, which is available to troubleshoot all its flyers’ issues. They can connect with airline executives at any moment of the day and share flight concerns without any hesitation. Give a call on the Allegiant Air contact number if you have encountered any issue, and tackle it in a flash.
- Fabulous in-flight amenities: Allegiant Airlines Booking offers a series of amenities on the flight to make the passengers’ journey an unforgettable experience. All seats are very comfortable, and you will have a smooth flight. Moreover, the food is amazing and will definitely satisfy your taste buds.
- Eye-catching deals: Allegiant Airlines never hesitates to offer an array of deals on the official site. It keeps offering discounts so you can fly without costing a fortune. Moreover, fetching these discounts is not a big deal, and you can do it with just a couple of clicks. Visit the official site, nab any suitable deal, and use the “Allegiant Airlines book a flight” option to shave off the extra dollar. In addition to this, you can talk to the airline agents about the ongoing discounts.
- Transparency: Allegiant Airlines completely believes in being transparent with its passengers. There are no hidden charges, and you will always be updated with your expenditure. Book tickets with the airline without giving any second thoughts because you can truly rely on it.
Allegiant Airlines Flight Change Policy
Passengers can choose the best option to change an Allegiant Airlines booking from online to offline modes. The flight change facility includes changing the date and destination and adding additional upgrades to the ticket. In addition, it is not all complicated to make itinerary changes before departure.
Here are a few important points to remember about the airline’s flight change policy
- If you have purchased a standard flight on/before April 30, 2021, you can change the flight once for free.
- The team imposes a non-refundable fee of USD 25 for upgrading a booking made on/after May 1, 2021.
- Allegiant allows you to change tickets within an hour before departure and 72 hours if you also booked a hotel package.
- Flyers can add the Trip Flex travel option by paying an additional fee of USD 8 to 20 per flight.
- There is no penalty for modifying the ticket within 24 hours of the initial booking.
- If you rebook a ticket, fare differences shall apply. For instance, if your new ticket is more expensive than the previous one, you must pay an extra fee.
- In addition, use your reward miles to modify your flight tickets and refuse to pay the change charges.
- The flight change fee of Allegiant Air depends upon the change in date, route, total no. of tickets, no. of changes, etc.
For a better understanding of flight change policy, you can freely consult the customer service of Allegiant Air.
What are the Steps to Change a flight booking online on Allegiant Airlines?
Changing a flight online is very convenient and time-saving that you don’t even have to visit the airport. You can rectify name spelling, change the date, and seamlessly make other upgrades within a few clicks.
Here are the steps you need to change a flight online via the site
- To change your itinerary, move to the airline’s site.
- Mention your last name and flight booking number on the specific columns.
- Now you will see the option of “Manage Travel” and click on it.
- The details of your Allegiant Airlines booking will appear. Choose the flight to change before departure.
- You can make the desired changes on the ticket and confirm by hitting the “Change Flight” button.
- After changing the ticket details, go to the payment page and pay the flight change charges as per the policy.
- In the end, the airline will drop a mail for the flight change on your mail address.
List of Allegiant Airlines Phone Numbers
Do you want to find the list of the phone numbers of Allegiant airlines? If yes, then check out the list mentioned below:
- If you want to connect with the live customer service representative of Allegiant Airlines Booking, dial +1 (702) 505-8888.
- Are you a new customer? If yes, then dial +1 (702) 505-8888 to connect with the expert at Allegiant Air.
- To connect with the corporate office of Allegiant Air, you have to dial +1 (702) 505-8888.
These are the three official phone numbers of Allegiant Airlines which will help you to speak with its live executive and get the needed help in no time.
Allegiant Airlines Same-Day Flight Change Policy
If you have booked a flight on Allegiant, you are eligible to make same-day upgrades as per the trip plans. However, the team charges an additional fee depending on the flight change policy for the same-day itinerary upgrades.
To make changes to the ticket on the departure day, take a look at the few important points.
- If you want to change flights for Allegiant airlines on the same day, you can connect with its customer service live representative.
- You have to pay some charges for the same-day flight change on Allegiant Airlines.
- Remember that the airline doesn’t allow you to transfer your flight tickets to another passenger. So, if you don’t wish to fly after making a reservation, you can cancel or reschedule your trip.
Allegiant Airlines Name Change Policy
Sometimes flyers tend to make spelling errors while booking tickets in a hurry and realize the same later. Thankfully, Allegiant let you change the name on the ticket for a certain fee before departure.
- For a name change on your Allegiant Airlines ticket, you should connect with its customer service.
- You may have to pay around $75 for a name change on your Allegiant Air booking.
- You can only do the name change on your Allegiant Air ticket before seven days of scheduled departure.
How to Change Allegiant Airlines Flight over the Phone call?
You can also make changes on your Allegiant Airlines flight over the phone call. Dial the airline’s official contact number and click the ideal button to speak with the live representative. Then, you have to share all the changes you want on your flight ticket.
Allegiant Airlines Flight Change Charges
If you want to make changes on your Allegiant Air flight, you have to pay around $25 to $75 per person. But you need to keep in mind that Allegiant Air will permit no changes within one week of scheduled departure.
When do you Need to Contact Allegiant Air Phone Number?
There may come several instances in your journey when you have to initiate the Allegiant Air contact process to seek travel advisors’ guidance. They are very professional and are always available to make your journey a stress-free experience. Reach out to them to eliminate any kind of issue. Some common queries that customers usually ask are stated below:
- Flight Bookings: If you are facing technical glitches in booking flight tickets, then you should immediately get in touch with the Allegiant executive. Avail of his guidance and complete your reservation in a flick of a moment. Share your flight details, and he will find a suitable flight for you. Moreover, you can even talk about the current discounts. Buy Allegiant Airline tickets, and maximize your savings.
- Vacation Packages: Passengers who can’t find a suitable package on the official website of the airline can interact with the airline representative. You need to share your travel priorities with the assigned executive so that he can arrange your preferred package conveniently.
- Delayed Baggage Tracking: If your baggage has been delayed, and you want to know the exact status of it, connect with airline representatives without making any further ado. The airline official will ask about some of your details; provide them, and know the updated status of your baggage.
- Flight Status: Call on the Allegiant Airline tickets phone number to learn the updated status of your flight. It is very important because you can save plenty of your time if there is any flight delay. Contact the airline, and provide your flight details to know the status of your scheduled flight.
Travel with Your Pets Hassle-Free with Allegiant Airlines!
Wish to take your pet with you on vacation? Well, go ahead, and purchase flight tickets from Allegiant Airlines to have a pleasant journey. The airline welcomes small pets or animals in the flight cabin. In short, you can take only domestic cats or dogs on the flight.
However, traveling with pets is very easy with Allegiant Airlines, but sometimes you may face a problem if you haven’t gone through the airline’s pet policy. Make sure to read all the points carefully before purchasing Allegiant Airline tickets.
Guidelines Associated with Allegiant Pet Policy
The airline approves dogs and cats on flights within the U.S, Puerto Rico, San Juan, and other routes. The pets should be kept in the passenger cabin. Remember that they must be approved by FAA and fits under the seat on the plane. Moreover, passengers flying with pets cannot sit in exit rows or one row before/after the exit row.
- Passengers must be 15 years old to carry a pet onboard the plane.
- Allegiant Airlines only approve cats and dogs, and they must be twelve weeks older and have a valid travel verification.
- There is no requirement for a health certificate for pets traveling in the cabin.
- The airline no longer permits bookings, including Emotional Support Animals, as of January 11, 2021.
- Pets are not allowed on flights operating to and from Hawaii and U.S territories.
- In addition, you cannot check-in online while flying with a pet. Therefore, you must come to the airport a little early to do flight check-in and print the boarding pass.
- Service animals can fly on Allegiant flights at no extra cost with passengers with a disability. They cannot occupy a seat and eat from a tray table.
- Your pet will travel in a leak-proof container, which should be hard-sided or soft-sided.
- The maximum dimensions of the carrier should be 9 x 16 x 9.
- In one carrier, only 2 pets are permitted.
- Only one carrier is allowed per traveler.
- You have to pay $50 per segment for your pet. Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
- Keep the pet carrier on the floor during landing or take-off.
- In addition to this, you have to make sure that your pet feels comfortable in the pet container.
Keep all these points in mind, and choose the Allegiant Airline reservations process to fly with your pet comfortably.
Get Allegiant Airlines Tickets Booking with Great Deals & Discount
Looking to travel without hurting your bank balance? Well, there is no need to worry. Allegiant Airlines Booking offers great discounts to make sure that passengers have a budget-friendly trip. Purchase Allegiant Airlines tickets by availing benefits of these discounts and minimize your travel expenses. Moreover, fetching these discounts is very easy because all offers are posted on the airline’s official site. Explore the list of available offers and savings on your reservations. Allegiant Airlines is an incredible airline that never ceases to offer deals for the ease of its flyers. It understands that some passengers are penny-pinchers that can’t travel because of the budget constraint. Therefore, it offers plenty of discounts to make their travel dream come true. If you are also a budget-conscious flyer, snatch the suitable deal on time to save on your Allegiant Airlines tickets.
Allegiant Airlines Official Site:-
- The official website of Allegiant Airlines is the best way to get any information related to your journey. You can fetch amazing discounts from this site to fly without burning a hole in your wallet. Find a suitable offer and grab that immediately for an affordable journey.
Allegiant Airlines Mobile App:-
- In addition to the official site, you can get deals from the mobile app of Allegiant Airlines. Install the app without any extra charges on your device and go through the list of exclusive flight deals.
Allegiant Airlines Phone Number:-
- As we know, Some offers are kept hidden by the airline. If you want to know about those discounts, contact the airline agent. If you are eligible for those discounts, you can purchase Allegiant Airlines tickets at reasonable fares.
Allegiant Airlines Social Media Networks:-
- The social media platforms of Allegiant Airlines are another way to fetch amazing offers. These handles feature some phenomenal offers for your comfort.
Know about the Allegiant Airlines Refund Policy
Have you canceled your Allegiant Airlines flight tickets due to some unwanted reasons? Yes, then claim a refund if you are eligible for the same. Passengers can cancel their reservation at much ease with Allegiant Airlines, and they can ask for a refund without any hassle.
Allegiant has a very simple refund policy that permits flyers to get a refund upon the cancelation. But there are some important points that you need to know about the airline’s refund policy. Let’s explore these points.
- If you have confirmed the cancelation within 24 hours of the original booking, then you are entitled to get a full refund. The only thing that you need to keep in mind is that your purchase must have been completed one week or more before the departure.
- Please note that it may take up to 7 to 14 business days to get a refund in your account.
- Moreover, you will get the refund in the original form of payment.
- You can request a refund from the official website or by contacting the airline representatives.
Buy Allegiant Airlines tickets without thinking twice for a pleasurable journey.
Allegiant Airlines Booking for Children
Allegiant Airlines permits children below 15 years of age to fly under certain conditions. However, a guardian of 14 or 15 years must accompany the unaccompanied minors on the plane.
Allegiant Airlines Reservations guidelines are:
- As per the minor policy, only one lap kid is allowed per adult. However, if you fly with more than one infant, you have to buy an extra seat for the second kid.
- The team will ask for the kid’s birth certificate or any other document for proof of age.
- Children of 13 years of age must buy a seat.
- Allegiant Airlines allows kids less than two years of age to fly in a child restraint seat without a fee.
- You can check strollers as checked baggage at the airport.
- If a passenger is under 14 years as per the date of the flight departure, the airline considers the traveler as a child.
- The airline demands that a child (passengers under 14 years must be accompanied by someone who is at least 15 years or elder.
Passengers under 24 years of age on the boarding day of the flight have two booking options:
- To set as a ticketed passenger in an FAA-approved car seat.
- To board on the same reservation, as a lap child in an adult’s seat.
You will be given an option of travel preference when you enter the child’s date of birth in the home page search widget. Allegiant encourages children of all ages to travel safely by purchasing an airline ticket and using an FAA-approved car seat.
Allegiant Airlines Seat Selection Procedure:
There is a difference between seat assignment and seat selection. Seat assignment is done by the airline itself. But, the airline gives you the flexibility to choose seats as per your preferences. You can confirm your seat with your companion if you want to share your journey time with him/her. The most beautiful part of this is that this can be done at a very minimal cost.
Keep these following points in mind if you want to travel with your preferred seat:
- Passengers need to make proper bookings.
- You can select the seat at the time of the reservation only. The airline charges between $0 to $80 as a seat selection charge.
- If you book tickets at the last minute for a weekend break at the airport, the airline will assign you a seat on its own, which you must accept. If you are not happy with the seat that has been assigned to you, you can pay for the seat that you desire and purchase it. A window seat may be more expensive than a seat with more legroom.
Allegiant Airlines Vacations Packages
The airline always comes up with the best and cheaper vacation packages. It has a lot of hotel and transport partners. With collaborations, the airline offers their passengers the whole package of vacation.
Benefits of Allegiant Airlines Vacations Packages
You can get a bundle of joy and comfort in the same Allegiant Airlines vacation packages. Moreover these packages:
- Save time
- Save money
- Stress-free journey
So if you are planning to go for vacation next time, you can do Allegiant airlines booking easily. Remember to search through each and every package and discount the airline might and surely be offering at that point of time.
For looking into the vacation packages at the time of your travel, please:
- Go to the official website of the airline.
- Go to the ‘Vacation Rentals’
- Fill the required sections such as ‘Where To’ go, ‘Arrive’, ‘Depart’, and number of ‘Guests’
- The airline will display all the packages available as per your required preferences.
Types of Allegiant Air Travel Classes
Allegiant airline has affordable and convenient travel fares for its passengers. Allegiant’s low-cost, all-jet passenger, high-efficiency airline provides air travel as a stand-alone service as well as as part of a package that includes hotels, auto rentals, and entertainment tickets. Allegiant allows travel not only affordable but also simple, by offering vacation packages at appealing pricing.
Ticket types that Allegiant Airlines offer:
Although base fares are advertised at a low cost, you should anticipate paying additional costs for add-ons and extras. A regular seat from point A to point B is included in your basic cost, as well as one personal item (like a purse, backpack or laptop bag).
Trip Flex is an add-on to Allegiant’s standard fare. It costs $8-$20 per person per segment and must be prepaid when making a reservation.
Passengers who use Trip Flex can amend their schedule once or postpone their trip entirely without incurring the $75 change cost that is generally applied per segment, per passenger. This can be done up to an hour before your flight.
So we have tried giving you all the information regarding Allegiant Airlines when it comes to its booking, seat selection, or travel classes. Still, any customers facing issues regarding these are free to call us anytime at our customer care number for detailed information and bookings as well.
What is the Cheapest Month to Fly to Allegiant?
Travelers can browse Allegiant Airlines’ official site to check the ongoing discounted fares on flight tickets and vacation packages. Generally, it launches exciting deals on flight fares throughout the week. But, Tuesdays and Wednesdays can have comparatively more discounts on tickets and other airfare purchases. While Sunday is the most expensive day to fly, avoid traveling on Sunday if you are flexible with any day. The airline publishes its flight schedules at least six and nine months in advance. You can book two-three months before departure to grab discounts on reservations and holiday packages.
What Cities Does Allegiant Airlines fly to?
Allegiant Airlines is an American flag carrier, providing top-notch in-flight facilities on the plane. It serves flights to 132 destinations across the globe, including St. Pete-Clearwater International, Las Vegas, Mccarran, and Orlando Sanford. In total, it takes 41723 flights per week on domestic and international routes and 99 regions within the U.S. To enjoy a seamless experience, download the airline’s free mobile app and check the availability of Allegiant Airline tickets. Moreover, you can speak with the flight representative regarding the flight fares and flight schedules.
How to Claim a Refund from Allegiant Airlines?
You can request a full refund on canceling an Allegiant Airlines booking within 24 hours of the actual purchase. If you change your travel plan and wish to cancel the booking and claim a refund, visit the airline’s site.
- Choose the “Manage Trip” section and log into your account.
- Enter your last name and Allegiant Airlines flights number on the required fields.
- Choose the flight you want to cancel.
- After canceling the flight, go to the refund request page.
- You will see a form, fill it with complete details and give the reason for your cancellation.
- Hit the Submit button.
Besides, dial the phone number of Allegiant Airlines +1 (702) 505-8888; seek help from the customer care executive while applying for a refund.
What Services are Given under Allegiant Airlines Military Discount?
Allegiant Airlines supports the U.S. active and reserve duty military and veterans by providing them with free additional perks. Here are the services that eligible military and other members can enjoy by availing Allegiant airlines book a flight facility.
- Two pieces of checked baggage and each bag must weigh within 100 lbs
- The free allowance of oversized checked baggage
- They can carry one personal item and a carry-on bag during the flight but within the airline’s baggage guidelines
- Free flight boarding pass printing is available at the airport
- Get up to one pet in the cabin
- Flight boarding priority for qualifying members
- Active and reserve military members can change or cancel a flight reservation without any penalty.
What is Allegiant Airlines Special Assistance Policy?
Allegiant Airlines offers special assistance to customers with certain travel needs and requirements. As per the policy, there are certain requirements that you need to meet while making Allegiant Airlines reservations. If you are traveling with a pet, only occupy the disabled flyer’s foot space with no encroachment on another person’s foot space.
- Liquid and compressed oxygen are not allowed onboard the plane and in the cabin and cargo. It also includes oxygen cylinders, tanks, and canisters.
- There is no extra fee for traveling with walkers, canes, and strollers.
- Passengers can travel with two fully-trained service animals when asked to do tasks related to their disability.
- Pets may not extend into the aisle on the plane.
- You can fly with a fully-trained service animal, and it must be a dog, irrespective of the breed type. Also, you need to send the form to [email protected] at least 48 hours before departure.
- Any person requiring a continuous supply of compressed or liquid oxygen can’t travel on Allegiant flights.
How to Make a Group Reservation on Allegiant Airlines?
- Open your web browser and head to the airline’s official site.
- Select the “Book a Flight” tab and choose your desired travel class.
- Choose your arrival and departure cities, date of travel, and the number of passengers.
- Now click on the “Search” button, and you will see all the available flights.
- Choose the best flight for the group flyers that best suits your interests.
- After making an Allegiant Airlines booking, move to the payment page and pay the ticket fares.
- In the last step, one of the team members will send a confirmation mail.
Besides this, passengers can directly book group tickets over a phone call. The executive will ask for your trip details and make reservations accordingly. However, ensure to keep your ID proof issued by the government at the airport.
Allegiant Customer Service
Allegiant works with a team of experts who look into flight issues personally and give them handy and effective solutions. Whenever you need immediate facilitation, look no further and reach out to the flight representative via various modes. Based on your convenience, you can avail of the 24/7 customer care services by live chat, phone call, and email.
- Phone Call – Generally, passengers talk to the live person at phone call for direct assistance. Dial (702) 505-8888 and connect with one of the experts, address your flight concerns, and ask for quick help. Suppose you face baggage problems, dial (866) 719-3910.
- Email – In short, Reach out to the team by writing an email and requesting to resolve issues related to your Allegiant Airlines booking. Visit the airline’s official site, choose the “Email Us” option, fill a form, and wait for a reply. Moreover, you have to give a detailed explanation of the reason for your contact. If you don’t reply the entire day, call the customer care number.
- Live Chat – If you are unable to book and manage a reservation, join the live chat session and talk to the executive. You will see customized messages, choose your desired option and end the chat window after receiving a satisfactory response. Moreover, you can share feedback based on the conversation with the flight representative.
Get some More Allegiant Airlines Information’s:-
Allegiant Airlines FAQs
Yes, it is safe to fly with Allegiant Airlines. As it is one of the ultra-low-cost airline companies and the high-end customer service, it is considered one of the safest airlines globally. With Allegiant Airlines, you can use the Allegiant Air live flight tracker and get all the details about your flight.
Are you seeking the best ways for Allegiant Air flight cancellations? Do you need any expert help? Follow the methods given below:
- One of the best ways to cancel your Allegiant Air flight is via its official website. For that, you have to sign in to your account and then select the “My Trips” option. Next, you have to type your booking reference number. After finding your ticket, you have to go down to the bottom and press the “Cancel” icon.
- The customer service of Allegiant Airlines can help you cancel your flight. You need to dial its customer service phone number. Share the required information with its customer service to cancel your flight.
Are you looking for your Allegiant air travel info? Do you want to know the best ways? Here are the best ways you should follow:
- You can get it via its official website. You only have to log into your account and reach out to the “My Trips” page, where you must enter your booking reference code. Now, you will get the details about your Allegiant flight.
- You can also get your Allegiant Air flight status with the help of its customer service. Dial its official customer service contact number and share the details to get the information.
Yes, you can bring your suitcase on the flight as long as it is within the quantity and size limits of the Allegiant baggage policy. You may have to pay a certain fee for this. The maximum dimensions of the carry-on baggage should be 22.9 x 35.6 x 55.9 cm or 9 x 14 x 22 inches. Make sure to place this baggage in the overhead bin.
Yes, you have to pay an applicable fee for taking your furry friend on the flight with you. You have to pay $50 ed for each way, and this fee is non-refundable.
Bundles are basically a package in which all the popular services are included, that many passengers buy together. If you choose Bundle, then you will not only get a simpler reservation process but also discounts on your booking. Moreover, you can just choose the basic package and add services as per your needs.
Are you facing issues with Allegiant Air? Do you want to connect with Allegiant Airlines live representative? Look at the points mentioned below:
- If you want to complain about the Allegiant air flight delays, you can use Email to connect with its live representative.
- You can also use its official phone numbers.
- Social Media can also help you connect with its live customer service executive for Allegiant Air flight and hotel packages.
- In the end, The Live Chat feature can assist you in speaking with the Allegiant Air live expert.
Are you planning to purchase the Allegiant Airlines ticket? Do you want to get the cheapest Allegiant ticket? Follow the points given below:
- Firstly, Follow the Allegiant Air low fare calendar. It will help you to get the information about the flight deals.
- But, Avoid booking on Saturday and Sunday.
- Moreover, always make sure to book the Allegiant Airlines ticket via its official website or with the help of its customer service.
- Use the discount vouchers and sales coupons to lower your Allegiant Air ticket price.
- Book your Allegiant Air ticket in advance to get the cheapest deals.
- Making your Allegiant Air booking on Tuesday and Wednesday will offer you the cheapest deals.
No, you are free to use your points whenever you want because there are no blackout locations or dates. Flyers can use their myAllegiant points on car rental, hotel stays, flights, or any destination attraction booked through the official website of the airline, including fees and texas.
The only way to make sure that you and your family sit together on the flight is to reserve seats in advance after purchasing Allegiant Airline reservations. If you don’t do it, you will get random seats during the check-in process. To reserve your seat ahead of time, you will have to pay a nominal fee. Here are the steps to reserve seats in advance:
- Visit allegiantair.com.
- Click on the “Manage Travel” option on the top of the homepage.
- Enter all your required details.
- Choose the “Find My trip” tab, and your itinerary will open on your screen.
- Find out the “select seats” option, and choose your preferred seats in advance.
Yes, children from 15 years to 17 years can book their flight tickets through the official site without any extra fees. Children below the age of 14 years should have the company of an adult on the flight because they can’t travel alone. Allegiant Airlines doesn’t offer unaccompanied minor service.
No, you can’t fly with compressed and liquid oxygen on the flight. It includes oxygen tanks, canisters, and cylinders. If you need a constant supply of liquid and compressed oxygen, you can’t travel on an Allegiant flight. For more, Contact the airline executives to know more about this. Portable oxygen concentrators, continuous positive airway pressure machines, respirators, and ventilators are accepted as carry-on or checked baggage. These devices must be stowed underneath the seat or in the overhead bin.
Yes, passengers will be provided with a variety of snacks, alcoholic beverages, juices, sodas, and merchandise on every flight. You can also purchase any of these items with your credit card. Relish your favorite food or enjoy a refreshing drink on your seat. Therefore, Opt for the Allegiant Airline booking option to enjoy these services.